Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boy I wish I could have seen this first hand!

Last weekend our good friend Kelley had the great opportunity to go to the her Sister-In Law’s wedding. I had heard plenty about the upcoming nuptials but never dreamed it would go quite so far. In the pictures you can see that the bride wore a beautiful dress of black and white that did not quite cover her full back tattoo. J She also sported some black fishnet stockings with satin, knee high converse tennis shoes. I must say, I did not even know such things existed.

The groom as you can see was sporting a dual tone Mohawk that several of the attending friends were fashioning also.

To add a bit more glamour to the wedding you will see that all attendants in the wedding were white males sporting the trendy “Zoot Suits”

Then finally we come to the cake. As you can see it is topped with the “General Lee” and Marilyn Monroe to symbolize things they must love the most. Then the rest of the cake is adorned with cooking utensils, the infamous skull and cross bones and black belts to tie it all together.
I have also included one of the pre-ceremony pictures where the bridesmen (brothers of the bride) actually dropped the bride on the ground during the photo session. I just could not help myself.
I do believe it was all summed up when another attendant of the wedding pointed out that “a wedding just is not a wedding until you have heard Waylon”

0 comments: