Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bailey is Coming Home!!!!

Yes, you heard it right! My baby is coming home! I called yesterday afternoon for my weekly check in (that usually doesn't prove too enlightening) and was greeted with "Miss Patterson, I was about to call you! Bailey is ready to go home." As you can guess I was thrilled and managed to choke out a "really?" He explained that Bailey has a new outlook on life and is doing fabulously.

Now to setup my training appointment and pickup date. Hopefully my PB schedule will be up today and I can find a day that I'm not working to go get him. I want to make sure that I have time for my training and then some re bonding time for us the night he comes home. I just hope everything is a great as I am expecting. I am very excited and yet a little apprehensive about my ability to continue what Jim has started for me. I'm sure I will have lots of new things to share once I've been through training. :) Wish me luck!

Oh, and to top it all off, he asked if I was interested in having Bailey groomed before he comes home! I was ecstatic about this option as I was already wondering how nasty he would be since he hasn't had a bath in 8 weeks. Is it worth it for me to traumatize him his first night home with a bath or just let him stink and get my house dirty. Jim told mehe has a "good" groomer down the street that he uses regularly and she has already met Bailey. Better yet, it's going to cost $40. Petco charges me almost $60 after you tack on the "special handling" charges for my special needs dog. Woo Hoo! I get my baby back and he will be clean too!

0 comments: