Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baseball!

Have you been to a sounds game lately? I think if you have in the past you would be shocked at what it looks like now. I went last Thursday (4/30) with some family members. I have to say I was taken back by how few people were there. We had a great time, but I felt so badly for the team. There were empty seats everywhere.

Definitely something you should do if you haven’t. It’s a nice night out with friends or family for a very reasonable price. $6 for general admission tickets and $10 for reserved seats. This is if you buy in advanced. Be prepared to pay 1 or 2 more dollars per ticket if you buy them at the door.

Hopefully things will pick up as summer gets here. Hope to see you there as I know I will be there again this spring and summer.

Here are some pictures from last weeks game.

See how empty the seats were???




Starting from left to right: My cousins Patti and Terry then Waylon and Jeff

0 comments: