Monday, September 22, 2008

I caught the Opossum!!


Last night during the thunderstorm I caught the Opossum! I had reset the trap around 5pm and by 10pm I had him! Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of him. Cristi and I may borrow her husbands truck to drive him down the road a bit. I'm sure that will require an update on the blog. :)

The last time I caught one I called animal control to come get it. They did come remove the critter, but they took my trap with them. They also seemed a bit peeved when I wanted my trap back too. Obviously, I need my traps as I've continuously used them to catch the critters getting under my house. Just call me Cheryl, the Animal Catcher. :)

1 comments:

Kate Hollis said...

ewww. They are creepy! I don't think I could go near that cage! But way to go!